Thursday, June 10, 2010

Asos.com & World Cup 2010

The countdown for the World Cup has reached its end. Friday, June 11, after 4 long years of waiting, the soccer gods will once again bless fans and players with one wonderful month of international soccer. The first game is South Africa vs. Mexico, 10 am ET followed by France vs. Uruguay 2:30 pm ET.

I've recently come across a clothing website called Asos, a British, self-described "online fashion store" that is a close match to Topshop's trendiness, but fits the American's budget (the pound really fucks americans over... sigh). Any international readers may be learning nothing new, as Asos.com is the largest online store for the UK, but I think many Americans have yet to jump on the bandwagon. I was browsing through their Men's section, and I came across a great selection of soccer shirts and jerseys. While most of these are not made by Asos, I appreciate the brands they've chosen, which includes Copa, Adidas, French Connection, and Puma. Here are a few of my favorites:








Visit www.asos.com to get your World Cup gear and to find other great items, and watch the WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment