Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Stuff

I haven't blogged in so long! So sorry. I've been busy with school and everything. But I thought I'd update on some recent buys! The quality of the pictures aren't that amazing because I'm stuck here in my ugly dorm so it was hard to get good lighting, plus I didn't have my real camera so these were all taken with my camera phone, which is USUALLY amazing. Oh well. Enjoy!



Olive cargo pants from Forever 21. They look like the J Brand Houlihan Cargo pants!



Sweat pants from Theory. They're more like sweat shorts. I love the details on these pants, it's what makes them unique. The zippers and the fake fly make them look better than normal sweat pants. They're sooo comfortable, and I love how you can dress them up with heels and layered necklaces, or down with gladiators and a tank.


Gray denim bustier one-piece from motel. I plan on wearing it with a high waisted skirt and heels for when I go out. :)


Lavender shirt from BB Dakota. It has shoulder pads which I've yet to get used to. It's a little bit on the large size (I got a size small).



Sparkle skirt from Forever 21. I love this skirt, it fits so well. Once again you could dress it up with a lace bodysuit, or you could wear it with a crew neck and layered necklaces.



Cheap Monday tank. Best tank ever. You know you got a good piece of clothing when you have guys at a party complimenting you on it.



Fall 2010, Limited edition Chanel nail polish in Khaki Vert. I love this color. My friend bought it for me as a present. hanel nail polish is probably my favorite because it has the best consistency, lasts extremely long, and comes on super glossy.


And probably my most favorite thing, the HTC Droid Incredible. An amazing phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment